Wednesday 26 March 2014

Through Rose Rimmed Glasses



Beauty essentials
 
 
#nomakeupselfie
 
 
 
Sudocrem
 
 
Vaseline lip balm
 
 
Vaseline moisturizer
Although the list is small. Trust me from experience it is all you need in for a practical and effective skincare routine. I do not go anywhere without these three essentials in my overnight bag.
 
 
Sudocrem was originally created to suit a delegate skin for new-borns. But did you know your face no matter what is age remains fragile. A Sudocrem mask works wonders for blemishes, cuts, etc. Growing up a hormonal teenager like majority of young people these days I unfortunately inherited my Fathers skin type and so the blemishes began to my misery. We have all been there were your mother start to suggest its “too much sweets” and that we should cut down on the sugar intake. We had every brand tried and tested. All failed or had one miracle week out of 6. Slowly but surely we started to just accept our fate and cake on the make-up until nature took its course and they would disappear. While you sit back and wait, I suggest washing your face with a hot towel before bed and rubbing on Sudocrem. Trust me you will thank me in the morning. 
Vaseline lip balm are widely available and cheap. My personally favourite is coco Vaseline. It smells incredible and makes your lips glossy well keeping dry lips at bay. I would recommend before removing mascara rub on some Vaseline to soften your eyelashes so it will rub off more easily. Also to achieve a dewier look in the summer mix some Vaseline and highlighter and rub across your cheek bones. Believe me it gives a nice youthful look.
During the summer months when trying to achieve that perfect tan, do not forget to moisturize!! It will keep your tan for longer, stooping it from drying out and peeling. I would recommend Vaseline moisturizer.
Although as a tip: When abroad under severe heat “pat” on the moisturizer instead of “rub” to prevent your skin from peeling!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment