Wednesday 26 March 2014

Penny's top buys for the day !!


Seeing as it was a sunny afternoon. I decided to take a trip to Penny’s to see if anything caught my eye. For this adventure I decided comfort is key and on went my Hollister trackie with laced up converses.

 
 
With the appending summer in mind I dived in, plucking from its rails nothing but treasures. (If they had my size).
 
 
I am in love with the Aztec jewellery range at the moment. The only thing missing from my life is an Ankle bracelet. Finding the perfect one is like digging for gold!!.
 
 
 
 
My dream to attend a festival may be awhile off. But in the meantime I will go with the flow and embrace the hippie/boho trend.
 

 
To conclude, the pattern detail on this flimsy, cute, high-waisted shorts were worth the 13euro each. I could not decide which colour I loved best. So in panic I got both. The jacket consists of soft material teamed with leather sleeves. A real treat to myself.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment