Tuesday 18 March 2014

A Summer's Day


                                 Summer’s approaching!!
 
 
After a great week, I indulged myself with an ice-cream covered with strawberries, chocolate and smarties.  Well-deserved I taught to myself. This week I was accepted as a peer support leader for next year in college. You have the fine task of mentoring and introducing 1st years to the real college life (not the American rom-com we all waited for). Since College is nearly finished for the long summer I have made no plans to escape based on two reasons. 1: I am officially broke from living up here and 2: I am waiting to see can I become an Au pair in France for a little bit. Also I want to save for next year so that hopefully I could travel to teach abroad for charity. I know what you’re thinking shouldn’t it be free or cost less to go with a charity? Unfortunately no it is in fact a very expensive holiday costing over 1000euro. But in good news I retweeted a competition this week and dun du du dun …….. I won a free sub combined with my usual weekly magazine “Look” or “U”. It lead to a very relaxing evening and I even got to visit my boyfriend. Successful week I think.
                                                      All clothes seen were purchased in Penny's.
 
                                                                       XOX
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment