Monday 31 March 2014

A brighter Smile to fill the day !!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Last Saturday, I took a trip to Advanced Laser Light on Prince’s street, Cork to get my teeth whitened. As I am an overly, obsessive tea drinker, keeping my teeth pearly white is a problem. So, I decided to try getting them whitened with laser as it was recommended to me before. I was greeted in the door by a very polite receptionist and fell in love with the smell coming from the candles. When the laser treatment started I got to lie on a bed of blankets and listen to soothing music in the background. This for me was perfect as it reminded me of a spa. Of course I fell straight to sleep. (Recommend booking an appointment early in the morning.) Afterwards, I got to examine my much improved teeth and in fact avoided sensitivity. I had heard horror stories of not being able to eat or drink for hours after the treatment. This turned out to be false and I enjoyed my chocolate bar as I waited for my bus. It was a successful day.

 
 

 
 
To maintain, I would advise taking a trip to Deals and getting whitening toothpaste for 1.49euro.
 
     “There are Hundreds of Languages around the world but a Smile speaks them all”
 
 
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment