Monday 24 March 2014

Rain Proof Irish Fashion



Rain in Ireland is a daily expectation and one I dread as college is a 20minute walk away. Every day I watch my friends put on amazing outfits full of colour. Unfortunately the outfit never leaves the room for others to admire due to the Irish stubborn weather. College girls resemble a hobo/hippie these days with the *Green* parka becoming our life saviour. But this popular jacket has made us girls resemble an army unit. Bringing back memories of the co-ordinated school uniforms that we once vowed never to return to (except for fancy dress). So on a recent adventure on a night out to the city, I decided to embrace the rain and wear a skirt. The skirt is question is in fact “rainproof” with a leather plastic material. I teamed it with no tan!! Avoiding streaks and sleeked back hair. The result…. One night avoidance of the “Wet dog look”.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment