Monday 31 March 2014

A weekend to remember !!

 


 
This weekend was Busy to say the least. With Mother’s Day, my brother's 21st and my boyfriend finally turning 18. Saturday night, I enjoyed my “all time” favourite dish "Chicken Fajitas" in the East Gate Village. Although, I will admit the pancakes were fragile to say the least and I am surprised I left with my clothes still intact. Not only did we ask for the wrong desert (chocolate brownie Sundae is not a chocolate brownie it is a mixer of all things gone wrong). But it was miserable outside. I won't lie I quite enjoyed walking with my cute, multi-coloured umbrella. Sunday saw Douglas dominate their opposition and I watched vigorously with my take away tea. All in all it was the best weekend I have had in a while. I even got cake. (Though, I was horrified after a certain chipper incident). For now I will just sit and wait for the "Game of Thrones" new season!!
 
Obsessed with ripped jeans !!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment