Thursday 3 April 2014

River Island Sale : My essential bargains


Tuesday morning 9am the River Island Sale commenced. Now normally, I religiously live by their sales and would be 1st at the door ready to grab anything and everything in my size. But this time due to living life as a "skint student" and being over tired from *STUDY-MONTH*. I decided to hold off till 12pm before I strolled. Either way I couldn't help myself in purchasing what I call essential items for my wardrobe.



 
 
 
 

                                                
24euro
 

                                                                         30euro
                                                                         30euro
                                                                         18euro
                                                                        18euro
 
 
 
 
 
  Now all I need to do is find space in my wardrobe to fit them. A task I always dread.
 
 
 
                      <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11933599/?      claim=m9ah4yrbwns">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 
 
 
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment